My original plan was to blog about the secrets that haunt the halls of the D.A.'s office, to reveal the intrigues that torment the unknowing and entertain the cogniscenti, but never leak from the airtight offices.
But then I remembered how much I love my job.
So, if you want salacious gossip, go here. If, on the other hand, you can stand to know a little about what we do as prosecutors, jump in.
Written to inform, educate, and entertain, I intend to:
- let you know about upcoming trials every week
- discuss and link to all kinds of crime-related news
- talk about how the criminal justice system works in Texas
- poke fun at one dumb criminal every week
- include posts and links relating to crime in literature
And I'll also throw in some fascinating facts and link to interesting news stories from all over the globe.
Oh, and the MANDATORY DISCLAIMERS:* This is NOT an official Blog of the Travis County DA's office.
* Due to privacy concerns, I am only able to discuss the facts of any particular case that are already in the public domain, either through publicly filed documents or in-court testimony.
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and come back often.